Hi!

Not being very familiar with the code, so I thought I’d ask before something
changes unexpectedly :)
I asked about certificate ordering a while ago, too, and I seem to remember
(and we currently rely on this) that exact domain matches are “weighted higher”
than wildcard matches on purpose, so that if I just dump the certificates in a
directory, it will pick a more specific one over a wildcard that is also there
as a “catchall”.

Not saying one or the other is right or wrong, but if this should be merged, it
must be made very clear that people might have to change their setups.

Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431