Hello Michal,

On 04/11/2017 04:41 PM, Michał wrote:
Hello Willy,

So I'm fighting with dba97077 made by Frédéric Lécaille - it broke many
things.

This patch broke haproxy non-transparent builds. Thanks to Steven Davidovitz, Pavlos Parissis and David Carlier for having promptly helped in fixing this.

Excepted this building issue, AFAIK this patch may break only server or default server 'source' setting parsing. How much other things did it break?

Do not forgive that as far as your configuration files do not use any 'default-server' line with new supported settings (I agree they are numerous), they should be parsed as before.

So, if you want to have more chances not to be impacted by my "default-server patches", please do not use any 'default-server' new supported setting as a first workaround, or no 'default-server' line at all as a second workaround. This should help you to continue and develop your features.

E.g. you can't use "source", because that patch broke it. I'm curious how
many other stuff got broken with those patches around default-server.

[snipped rude/useless/unproductive published anonymous comments, especially towards my colleagues]

In attachment there is patch fixed after your (Willy) review. Sorry for
loop,
I was focused on fixing all those problems with Frédérics patch I just
didn't
think how to replace do..while (which obviously works) with this cleaner
version - thanks for this. The patch got even simpler.

As Willy wrote before, please feel free to contact me to fix asap any issue I alone am responsible. I am keeping an eye on HAproxy ML, and I would still be glad to help you and consequently any other haproxy users.

Regards,
Fred.