Just my 2c, I very much support Kevin’s argument.
Even though we are not (yet) verifying backends — because currently we _are_ in
a private LAN — we are planning to deploy parts of our application to public
cloud infrastructure soon, so it would be a quite important feature.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431