Hi!

> On 9. May. 2017, at 00:30, Lukas Tribus <lu...@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
> I'm opposed to heavy feature-bloating for provisioning use-cases, that
> can quite easily fixed where the fix belongs - the provisioning layer.

You are right, that this can be handled outside / in the provisioning layer.
And I have no problem implementing it there, if it is considered too narrow a
niche feature. However, I was curious to see, if this is something that other
people also need constantly — sometimes you believe you are in a specific
bubble, but aren’t. But from the amount of feedback the original post
generated, I think I know my anser already ;-)

Also, if it was something that could be implemented in a 10-liner (I know, I
exaggerate :-)) it might still have been a useful addition.

I’ll see what I can get whipped up externally. Depending on how well I can get
it separated from our specific setup, I might then release it into the wild for
the select few who might find it useful :)

Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431