Hello,

Thanks for a wonderful product. We have an issue as off now, hoping that
you will be able to help us.

We are having 3 clusters (dev/staging/prod) based on AWS ECS and we deploy
the HA Proxy as docker containers on them. Each cluster has 1 instance of
the HA Proxy running.

We have noticed that even during low volume, all the 3 clusters getting
hang. The instances are running but traffic is not forwarded. A simple
restart works. We have added aws resolvers to handle the LB IP address
changes.

The issue is some what similar to
https://discourse.haproxy.org/t/haproxy-crashes-on-3-nodes-at-exactly-the-same-time/1039,
but we are not using FreeBSD.

I have attached the HA Proxy config for your kind reference.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ransika