Hi,

Le 03/08/2017 à 19:17, Ransika Desilva a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for a wonderful product. We have an issue as off now, hoping that you will be able to help us.

We are having 3 clusters (dev/staging/prod) based on AWS ECS and we deploy the HA Proxy as docker containers on them. Each cluster has 1 instance of the HA Proxy running.

We have noticed that even during low volume, all the 3 clusters getting hang. The instances are running but traffic is not forwarded. A simple restart works. We have added aws resolvers to handle the LB IP address changes.

The issue is some what similar to https://discourse.haproxy.org/t/haproxy-crashes-on-3-nodes-at-exactly-the-same-time/1039, but we are not using FreeBSD.

I have attached the HA Proxy config for your kind reference.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you soon.

The RTF file is a pain, please send the configuration as plain text in your mail next time ;-)

The issue is on your server lines :
  server foo-a fs-sim-alb-external-XXXXXXXXXX.com:39997 resolvers awsvpc
You have configured a resolver but you didn't enable health checks. This is (currently) mandatory to name updates :
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#resolvers%20(Server%20and%20default-server%20options)

--
Cyril Bonté