Hi.

Willy Tarreau wrote on 15.09.2017:

> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 06:36:20PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
>> I'd say, it's chicken and egg situation. Whichever comes first, tests or CI.
>> if we start a CI with "just build", it will evolve, people will start
>> writing tests (I beleive so)

> I tend to believe it as well. However what I'm less convinced about is
> the long term maintenance of such an infrastructure. People tend to
> volunteer to set up stuff initially because it improves a situation but
> after 3 or 4 years they have other things to do and nobody maintains
> what they built anymore. We've seen this in the past with other stuff
> like a translated version of the web site for example. It's more
> important to spot who is willing to step up on this and to be sure to
> maintain it for a while and at least long enough to pass it to someone
> else once they start to get fed up.

I have created a build ci on gitlab.

https://gitlab.com/aleks001/haproxy17-centos/tree/master

The test would be very difficult due to the fact that you should have at
least a backend <-> haproxy <-> client and what Test should be run?

When you take a look into the features of haproxy ;-) it's a huge task.

I suggest to use caddy as simple webserver or can we use the error_file
function to deliver some content from haproxy?

--
Best Regards
Aleks