Hi all,

Le 15/09/2017 à 18:40, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
I once had an interesting discussion with PHK who proposed to extend
the varnish test program to also cover haproxy so that we could write
various test cases, as he wrote this tool to address exactly the same
issue. It could be an option, but I didn't have time (nor do I now) to
look into that.

I also wanted to explore that possibility, but unfortunately I'm not able to find time yet, too :-/

I had some ideas to automatically generate test configurations, randomizing keyword orders for example, to validate the config parser, the expected behaviour and to ensure there is no regression between versions. The only issue is that it requires some time :)

--
Cyril Bonté