On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 07:16:51PM +0100, Aaron West wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> Sorry to bother you, just a quick question if I may.
>
> Does support for QUIC imply we'd have rudimentary UDP support as well
> or is it only going to support QUIC Protocol?

It will be UDP for QUIC only.

Do you have a *valid* use case for UDP proxying ? I'm asking because every
time people ask for UDP support, it's for totally stupid reasons like NFS,
for non-proxyable protocols, for protocols which are designed not to need
a load balancer (eg: DNS) or for trivial stuff that is already naturally
handled by their operating system (eg: done by LVS). That's why I'm
interested in knowing about a valid case ;-)

Cheers,