I did apply that and its under observation.

There is one more issue after introducing Internal ELB is overall
performance of site is slightly reduced. The response which I used to get
in less than 100 ms now some time is going beyond 100 ms.

Any clue how can I improve it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Dhaval Jaiswal