Dhaval,

Looking again into your config, what is this:

  option httpchk /test-testalive

suppose to be testing? Looks like instead of testing the ELB as an endpoint
you are actually testing your application so the timeouts are comming from
your app and not the ELB. I would suggest you remove that option and let
HAP do a simple tcp check to health check the ELB and not your app.