Hi Lukas,

thanks — was just about to reply to myself, but you beat me to it ;)

> Yes, we have "option dontlognull" for that:
> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#4-option%20dontlognull

We can get rid of the logging via dontlognull, of course. Was about to mention
that I had configured that in the meantime so get rid of the log spam.

However, I still wonder if there is a good way to discern these from
“actual"bad requests in the stats, so that we can rely on the error counters to
show “real” problems.

Some kind of “haproxy-to-haproxy” health checking that does not spoil the
counters?

Daniel

Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431