Willy,

Am 02.01.2018 um 17:56 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> Just checked there and not only I can only see "alpine" there, there's no
> single mention of debian on the page. Do you have another URL that I should
> add maybe ?

The ones without a "specifier" are the Debian based ones. This is a
convention for "official" [1] Docker images if they have both Debian and
Alpine based ones. You can check by clicking the link for e.g. the
"latest" image and checking the first line of the Dockerfile.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus

[1] "Official" meaning they are vetted and don't contain a username. In
some cases the authors maintain them, in some cases (e.g. haproxy) they
don't.