Hello,

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 09:31:47PM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
>> Oh I think you've just put your finger on it. I remember taking care
>> of handling 0-sized frames, and facing certain difficulties with them
>> (eg: sometimes returning size 0 just means nothing was done). I sounds
>> very likely that we can still have a bug around this. It would also
>> explain why your patch could get rid of it.
>>
>> I'll have a look at the code in case I have an idea.
>
> Could you please try the attached patch? I'm pretty sure it is *very*
> related to your observations. In fact till now we would not update the
> parser's state on an empty data frame, which explains why you had to
> move the stuff around.

Yes, I can confirm this fixes the problem for me, and in a good
looking way too: all streams are correctly handled within that single
connection (no sudden connection teardown and subsequent new
connection for follow-up streams).

Now we won't even bother the ML subscribers with a 50+ messages
mega-thread debugging an obscure H2 issue :)

regards,
lukas