Hi Peter,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 11:04:03PM +0100, Peter Lindegaard Hansen wrote:
> I will try to apply the patch (i am no expert at this) and see the results.

Well, don't waste your time trying to figure stuff you're not comfortable
with. I've just committed the fix and backported it. If you're familiar
with git, pulling the latest version will give you the fixed code. Otherwise
just wait for tomorrow morning, the next nightly snapshot will automatically
contain the fix.

> I did find another h2-related issue, but where unable to pinpoint exactly
> why as it where deep in ajax application, but i will see with this patch if
> its the same issue.

OK, let's wait for new tests with the patch first, and otherwise once
you have more info, do not hesitate to open another report.

Thanks!