Hello Imam,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:49 PM, Imam Toufique <techie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lukas,
>
> Sorry to keep on dragging this, I am confused here.  I will admit that I
> have not had the time to read the documentation on this.  From what I was
> able to read, I slapped togather this config to get me started.
>
> I am not sure exactly what the 'listen' part do.  From what I can gather, I
> found this in the user documentation:

Again please "Reply-All" so the mailing list remains CC'ed.

The frontend and listen functionality overlap, they can do the same
thing, with a slightly different syntax. You either use a frontend OR
a listen section. You don't use both for the same exact purpose.

The frontend is fine, just delete everything related to the listen
section and that's it.

Regards,
Lukas