Hi Amit.

Please keep the mailing list in loop, thanks.

Am 08.03.2018 um 17:03 schrieb amit raj:
> Hello Alex,
>
> Two things we have to achieve with the HAPROXY.
>
> 1.There should be no RSTs for closing the connection.(which is happening
> when we are keeping option http-keep-alive in ur frontend and backend.)

Have you tried this options?

https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/configuration.html#4-timeout%20server-fin

https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/configuration.html#4-timeout%20client-fin

Why is the RST a problem?

> 2.Even load balancing not only with session load balancing also with the
> bytes in and bytes out , as you can see on the HAPROXy stats page.
> (We have used option-http tunnel for reducing the  RST ,but due to this
> our even load balancing is screwed up for bytes in and bytes out).

Let me describe what I have understood.

You want to use more the one balancing decision base.

* session (cookie, url, ...)
* bytes in. I assume from the client
* bytes out. I assume from the client

I this right?

Please can you describe in a ASCII flow how the decision flow should work.

What I have seen in the doc are this acl samples

https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/configuration.html#7.3.1-table_bytes_in_rate
https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/configuration.html#7.3.1-table_bytes_out_rate

But I'm not sure if this is what you need.

> Following our HA proxy config.
>
> frontend test_ha
>     bind.  :XXXX
>     option http-tunnel
>     default_backend test_back
> #------------------
> # backend instances
> #------------------
> backend test_back
>     balance roundrobin
>     option no-http-tunnel
>     option http-keep-alive
>     option http-reuse aggresssive

That's a short conf and not a working one.
Please post the current conf which works, thanks.

> Please help us .

Best regards
Aleks