Hi Willy

After playing around with some config changes we managed to not have haproxy
throw the "worker <pid> exited with code 134" error for at least a day. Which
is a long time as before we had this error at least 5 times a day...

The line we removed from our config to get this result was:
compression algo gzip

Could it be a locking issue in the compression code? I'm going to run a few
more days without compression enabled, but for now this looks promising!

Thanks,
Frank