Hi Robin,

I have spent some times on this issue yesterday, without being able to
reproduce it.
I suspect something wrong with pending connections (without any clue, except
there's an abort() in the path), but couldn't see anything wrong in the code.

There's still something missing in this thread (maybe I missed it), but can you
provide the output of "haproxy -vv" ?
Also, are you 100% sure you're running the version you compiled ? I prefer to
ask, as it sometimes happens ;-)

Thanks,
Cyril