Hi,

converters are just simple C functions, (or could be Lua code as well), and
are quite trivial to write.
Instead of creating a converter that reverse the order of chars in a
string, I would rather patch current "word" converter to support negative
integers.
IE: -2 would means you extract the second word, starting at the end of the
string.

Baptiste