So...is there a way to adapt this patch so it won't cause random SSL errors
and is suitable to apply to the trunk? We don't really want to run a customised
build in production...
    On Wednesday, 18 July 2018, 10:45:38 pm AEST, Olivier Houchard
<ohouch...@haproxy.com> wrote:

 Hi,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 02:17:59AM +0000, Thrawn wrote:
> Mea culpa, I applied the patch incorrectly. After fixing that, I can
> successfully build with 'USE_THREAD=' but without 'USE_PTHREAD_PSHARED=yes'
> (although from what Olivier said, I probably shouldn't do that).  On
> Wednesday, 18 July 2018, 12:10:57 pm AEST, Thrawn
> <shell_layer-git...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Yeah the patch may get you to experience random errors if you share a SSL
cache across multiple process, USE_PTHREAD_PSHARED=yes should build as well,
and should do the right thing.

Regards,

Olivier