I'm attempting to use a stick table to get all of a users sessions when using
shibboleth to point to the same backend server to simplify a few configurations
I have on the backend.

Here is the specific code I'm using
  stick-table type string len 64 size 100k expire 15m peers mypeers
  stick store-response res.cook_beg(_shibboleth_)
  stick match req.cook_beg(_shibboleth_)

When I attempt to load that configuration file I get an error saying the
message in the subject line.

For reference here is the output of haproxy -vv

HA-Proxy version 1.8.13 2018/07/30
Copyright 2000-2018 Willy Tarreau <wi...@haproxy.org>

Build options :
  TARGET  = linux2628
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = gcc
  CFLAGS  = -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -fwrapv
-fno-strict-overflow -Wno-unused-label
  OPTIONS = USE_LINUX_TPROXY=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_REGPARM=1 USE_OPENSSL=1
USE_SYSTEMD=1 USE_PCRE2=1 USE_PCRE2_JIT=1

Default settings :
  maxconn = 2000, bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 1024, maxpollevents = 200

Built with OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1  11 Sep 2018
Running on OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1  11 Sep 2018
OpenSSL library supports TLS extensions : yes
OpenSSL library supports SNI : yes
OpenSSL library supports : TLSv1.0 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2 TLSv1.3
Built with transparent proxy support using: IP_TRANSPARENT IPV6_TRANSPARENT
IP_FREEBIND
Encrypted password support via crypt(3): yes
Built with multi-threading support.
Built with PCRE2 version : 10.31 2018-02-12
PCRE2 library supports JIT : yes
Built with zlib version : 1.2.7
Running on zlib version : 1.2.7
Compression algorithms supported : identity("identity"), deflate("deflate"),
raw-deflate("deflate"), gzip("gzip")
Built with network namespace support.

Available polling systems :
      epoll : pref=300,  test result OK
       poll : pref=200,  test result OK
     select : pref=150,  test result OK
Total: 3 (3 usable), will use epoll.

Available filters :
        [SPOE] spoe
        [COMP] compression
        [TRACE] trace

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the
addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee
or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.