Hi.

Am 23-08-2019 00:28, schrieb andy.anthoine....@opt.nc:

Hi,

I got that email on this site, not sure if it's still working etc
https://www.slideshare.net/haproxytech/haproxy-best-practice

I'm having some issue with a service (white page sometimes for a
webservice), and i m not totally sure it has anything to do with issue
on my load balancer (i'm not the one who configured it, just having to
work on it, guy gone, no documentation left etc…)

When i started looking, i noticed that only this service had so many
warnings and errors, so i thought « maybe » it can have something to do
with it…

Was any changes in the setup which cloud be the reason for the the
behaviour or you just recognizes it and it's "normal"?
What's in the logs?

backend ecmapp-prd-be-8443
acl kerberos hdr_beg(Authorization) -m beg Negotiate
http-request replace-header Authorization (.*) "Basic <SNIP>" if
kerberos

Ähm I hope this is not an U:P which is external visible

mode http

[snip more config]

Here is the configuration of the service, i m able to read half of it,
chechking the documentation to find more information

Thanks a lot of you can help, if not have a great day J

What's your haproxy version?

haproxy -vv

Thanks !

Andy

--------------------------------------------------------------------Ce
message et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le « message ») sont à
l'attention exclusive des destinataires désignés. Il peut contenir des
informations confidentielles. Si vous le recevez par erreur, merci d'en
informer immédiatement l'émetteur et de le détruire. Toute utilisation,
diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite,
sauf autorisation. Tout message électronique étant susceptible
d'altération, l'OPT NC décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce
message dans l'hypothèse où il aurait été modifié.
----------------------------This message and any attachments (the «
message ») are intended solely for the addresses. It may contain
privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete it. Any use, dissemination or
disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited unless formal
approval. Emails are susceptible to alteration; OPT NC shall not

Pensez à l'environnement, n'imprimez que si nécessaire.

Always the same crap footer from the "enterprise" Companies to public
mailing lists.

Regards
Aleks