De : Aleksandar Lazic [mailto:al-hapr...@none.at]
Envoyé : vendredi 23 août 2019 09:41
À : ANTHOINE Andy (EXT) <andy.anthoine....@opt.nc>
Cc : haproxy@formilux.org
Objet : Re: Help required ehhe

Hi.

Am 23-08-2019 00:28, schrieb andy.anthoine....@opt.nc:

> Hi,
>
> I got that email on this site, not sure if it's still working etc
> https://www.slideshare.net/haproxytech/haproxy-best-practice
>
> I'm having some issue with a service (white page sometimes for a
> webservice), and i m not totally sure it has anything to do with issue
> on my load balancer (i'm not the one who configured it, just having to
> work on it, guy gone, no documentation left etc…)
>
> When i started looking, i noticed that only this service had so many
> warnings and errors, so i thought « maybe » it can have something to
> do with it…

Was any changes in the setup which cloud be the reason for the the behaviour or
you just recognizes it and it's "normal"?
What's in the logs?

> backend ecmapp-prd-be-8443
> acl kerberos hdr_beg(Authorization) -m beg Negotiate http-request
> replace-header Authorization (.*) "Basic <SNIP>" if kerberos

Ähm I hope this is not an U:P which is external visible

> mode http

[snip more config]

> Here is the configuration of the service, i m able to read half of it,
> chechking the documentation to find more information
>
> Thanks a lot of you can help, if not have a great day J

What's your haproxy version?

haproxy -vv

  Application load balancing & high availability v8.5.7 (8546)

Thanks a lot for the answer man !

> Thanks !
>
> Andy
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------Ce
> message et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le « message ») sont à
> l'attention exclusive des destinataires désignés. Il peut contenir des
> informations confidentielles. Si vous le recevez par erreur, merci
> d'en informer immédiatement l'émetteur et de le détruire. Toute
> utilisation, diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est
> interdite, sauf autorisation. Tout message électronique étant
> susceptible d'altération, l'OPT NC décline toute responsabilité au
> titre de ce message dans l'hypothèse où il aurait été modifié.
> ----------------------------This message and any attachments (the «
> message ») are intended solely for the addresses. It may contain
> privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please
> immediately notify the sender and delete it. Any use, dissemination or
> disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited unless formal
> approval. Emails are susceptible to alteration; OPT NC shall not
> therefore be liable for the message if modified.
>
> Pensez à l'environnement, n'imprimez que si nécessaire.

Always the same crap footer from the "enterprise" Companies to public mailing
lists.

Regards
Aleks