Luca,

Am 10.09.19 um 15:48 schrieb Schimweg, Luca:
> sorry, didn't know about these guidelines. I packed all changes into one
> commit in the patch file in the attachments.

One more thing: Do not leave out the body of the commit message. See the
paragraph starting line 562 of the CONTRIBUTING file:

https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/e058f7359f3822beb8552f77a6d439cb053edb3f/CONTRIBUTING#L562-L567

> I included your changes, you are right, the code looks much better now.

I spotted a little typo:

((rnd[1] >> 16u) % 0xFFF) | 0x4000,  // highest 4 bits indicate the uuid
version

It should read `&` instead of `%` there.

> I'm open for any feedback.

I suggest to wait for Willy before sending an updated patch. I guess he
has some more feedback.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus