ср, 18 дек. 2019 г. в 21:16, Ciprian Dorin Craciun <
ciprian.crac...@gmail.com>:

> Hello all!
>
> [First of all this question isn't only HAProxy specific, but can be
> extended to any HTTP server (including Apache, Nginx, and any other
> web application out there);  however I think it is especially
> important for HAProxy given how many HTTP-routing / mangling
> capabilities it has.]
>
> I have a quite complex HAProxy configuration and I want to make sure
> that while changing some ACL's and rules I don't break something else.
>
> Therefore I set out to find a tool that allows me to "unit test" an
> HTTP server (thus including HAProxy).  And to my surprise I didn't
> find one...  Obviously there are many "framework" unit test platforms
> out-there, each tailored for the underlying framework, such as Django,
> Flask, Rails, Spring, Go-lang, etc.;  however nothing "generic" that
> can test a web server by plain HTTP requests.
>

> So my question to the HAProxy community is if anyone knows / uses a
> generic HTTP unit testing framework.

I use openresty test framework (it works with nginx):
https://openresty.gitbooks.io/programming-openresty/content/testing/index.html
good question how to implement things using haproxy

you are talking about testing ACL. can you provide some example ?