Le 19/02/2020 à 16:05, Olivier D a écrit :
    A bug was fixed in 2.0.12 that could explain such of crashes. The upstream
    commit id is eec7f8ac0 (or 0ed1e8963 in the 2.0 tree). It is related to the
    GitHub issue #420.

    But I don't know if it is the same bug because I don't know how it is
possible
    to apply an HTTP load-balancing algo on a TCP backend. I must take a look at
    your configuration. You can send it to me in private. Maybe I'll found
    something
    explaining your crashes.

I have hundreds of frontend/backends in this config. What made you think this is related to a tcp backend ? That would help me a lot.

Because the mentioned commit fixes a bug where it was possible to assign a TCP backend to an HTX stream. It is possible to hit this bug when dynamic rules are used to choose the backend. In such case, we are unable to detect bad configuration during HAProxy startup.

So, if you have TCP frontends that can be dynamically routed to HTTP or TCP backends, you may hit the bug. See github issue #420.

There is another source of bugs. In HAProxy 2.0, the HTX mode is not enabled by default. If you have dynamic routing rules, be careful to have the same mode (legacy or HTX) everywhere. I will do some tests to be sure this case it properly handled.

    Did you make any recent changes on HAproxy or your servers ? I'm surprised
the
    segaults appear spontaneously after 2 months without any problem.

Only minor modifications in the last few days ...

minor modifications may have huge impact especially if you hit an hidden bug :)

--
Christopher Faulet