Le 19/02/2020 à 17:12, Olivier D a écrit :

I thought HTX was default mode since 2.0-dev3 (https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.0/configuration.html#no%20option%20http-use-htx)
We don't have custom config on this, so default mode was used everywhere.

Ahhh, you're right. I've mixed up the versions...

     >     Did you make any recent changes on HAproxy or your servers ? I'm
    surprised the
     >     segaults appear spontaneously after 2 months without any problem.
     >

     > Only minor modifications in the last few days ...

    minor modifications may have huge impact especially if you hit an hidden
bug :)

Config file is auto-generated from a central server, so we always add frontends, backends or certificates. That's all.

I can send you the config file, but it's 8k lines, so it wont help you much I guess. Can the coredump help you more, with the binary used ?

Yes, send me everything, it could help and limits the useless round-trips. Don't forget to tell me the distro you are using.

Thanks,
--
Christopher Faulet