It's maybe a little bit early to say, but 2.0.3 has not segfaulted since I
installed it, around 20 hours ago.  The previous 20 hours had maybe a dozen
segfaults, so this might tell us something.

I've upgraded back to 2.1, and installed the systemd-coredump, I'll update
when I have additional information.  I wasn't able to find a -dbgsym
package, I even looked in the debian pool directory for the PPA.  We're
talking like a haproxy-dbgsym package, right?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Sean