On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 01:17:09PM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> It's really annoying to have to constantly commits into the project
> just to experiment with random fixes there. The problem could very
> well be in the build-ssl script but it's hard to tell. I was thinking
> about disabling this entry for now because it's a pain to constantly
> see the build status in red while it's only the SSL build which fails,
> something that's out of our scope.

Well, maybe we could have a temporary branch to run the reg-tests then
merge this branch once the reg-tests pass. That's what CI guys does
generally.

Or people could just run the CI on their own fork before submitting the
patches, but I don't know how complex this is, and we will need some doc
if we doc that.

--
William Lallemand