Hi,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 3:29 PM Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 06:21:15PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > let us calm down a bit :)
>
> Agreed, especially since the build on PRs already happens and already
> adds noise.
>
> > yes, I still believe it is because of buffering. I might have missed
> > something.
> > unless I will repair it, I'll drop arm64 support on travis (and we will
> > switch to self hosted github action runner)

There is one major problem with GitHub Actions self hosted runners at the
moment - they are not really private.
I.e. if someone forks HAProxy and pushes something into their fork it will
trigger builds on your private node, i.e. it will consume its resources.
There is no way to say "this is my private node and I want it to build only
after commits in https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy";

If you find a way around this issue and you need an ARM64 VM then just let
me know!

Regards,
Martin