Hi Igor,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 03:00:31PM +0800, Igor Pav wrote:
> Hi, are those log lines both in syslog? I didn't see it there. I'm
> using this simple setup for a forward HTTP proxy, sooner and later,
> CPU goes crazy.

Sorry for this late reply. The "bogus stream" message William was talking
about is sent to stderr, so possibly it's logged by your service manager.

Please note that the bug that caused this for William was addressed in dev10
but that there's still a CPU usage issue floating around. So it would be
cool if you could try latest master (dev10+latest fixes) to check if you're
still facing this problem. If so, more info about your workload could help
us.

Thanks!