Hi Igor,

On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 12:52:35PM +0800, Igor Pav wrote:
> Hi William, Tried but still the same ;(

That's bad. Do you know if your servers actually support 0rtt, and if
this 0rtt currently works between haproxy and the servers ? Because by
having the retry on 0rtt, there are two things which can have an impact
on your CPU usage:
  - the alloc+memcpy() of the request buffer before sending it, in order
    to be able to send it again if needed ; depending on your bandwidth
    this may have an impact ;

  - if 0rtt constantly fails, haproxy would retry without it, so you
    could actually be facing the double of the work on the request
    processing.

For the last one you should have a look at your stats page to see if the
retries column increases. You may also want to try without "allow-0rtt"
on the server lines and see if that fixes it. If so, we might be getting
closer (which doesn't mean I have anything in mind about it yet).

Did 2.1 work fine for you on the same setup ?

Thanks,