let us discuss next steps :)

Ubuntu, gcc, all features
Ubuntu, gcc, ssl=stock
both of jobs use stock ssl. do we really need second one (ssl enabled, no
other features enabled) ? I would second one (same for clang)

Ubuntu, gcc, gz=slz=1
this one is "slz only, no other features". should we run slz + all features
enabled instead ? (same for clang)

Ubuntu, gcc, gz=zlib=1
should we drop this one in favour of "gcc all features enabled" ?

Ubuntu, gcc, ssl=libressl=3.0.2
I think we can drop this one as well

(few things like 51 degree, prometheus, PCRE2 to be discussed later)