Hi,

After applying the patch, the issue did not occur, however I'm still not
sure it is fixed. Unfortunately I don't have a reliable way to trigger it.

pt., 5 mar 2021 o 22:07 Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> napisaƂ(a):

> Note, before 2.4, a single thread can execute Lua scripts at once,
> with the others waiting behind, and if the Lua load is important, maybe
> this can happen (but I've never experienced it yet, and the premption
> interval is short enough not to cause issues in theory).

I'm not sure if related but during every reload, for a couple seconds all
12 threads on OLD pid are using 100% cpu and then one after one core return
to normal usage, finally the old haproxy process exits. I have no idea why
it is behaving like that.

> Maciej, if this happens often,
> would you be interested in running one machine on 2.4-dev11 ?

It is a very rare issue and of course it occurs only in production
environment. :( I'm very willing to test the 2.4 version, especially with
that tasty lua optimization for multiple threads, but I can't do it on
production until it's stable.

> We'd
> need to have a quick look at your config (off-list if needed) to
> figure what Lua parts could run in multi-thread.

I'll provide configs (off the list) shortly!

Kind regards,