Le 16/03/2021 à 13:46, Maciej Zdeb a écrit :
Sorry for spam. In the last message I said that the old process (after reload) is consuming cpu for lua processing and that's not true, it is processing other things also.

I'll take a break. ;) Then I'll verify if the issue exists on 2.3 and maybe 2.4 branch. For each version I need a week or two to be sure the issue does not occur. :(

If 2.3 and 2.4 behaves the same way the 2.2 does, I'll try to confirm if there is any relation between infinite loops and custom configuration:
- lua scripts (mainly used for header generation/manipulation),
- spoe (used for sending metadata about each request to external service),
- peers (we have a cluster of 12 HAProxy servers connected to each other).

Hi Maciej,

Just to let you know we identified a potential AB/BA lock problem when HAProxy is stopping a listener. At least on the 2.2. The listeners code has changed in the 2.3 but we have no idea if the bug can be triggered too on 2.3 or 2.4. However, we have not found the time to investigate more for now. So, stay tuned.

--
Christopher Faulet