Hi Tim,

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 08:20:20PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy, Amaury,
>
> On 6/18/21 5:55 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > Amaury started something in this direction but it was only in H2 and
> > I'd like that we explore the ability to do it the most generic way
> > possible so as not to have different behaviours depending on where
> > the requests enter and where they leave. I know it's tricky, which is
> > one more reason for exploring this possibility. At least regardless
> > of the final choice, we'll be certain not to have left unknown cases
> > incorrectly handled.
> >
> > Thus no need to create a new issue for now, hopefully by next week
> > we'll all agree on a durable solution.
>
> FYI: Another user in IRC (#haproxy on Libera.Chat) just stumbled upon this
> issue as well. So it appears it's a reasonably common occurence with Firefox
> and HAProxy 2.4.

Just a quick heads up on this since nobody responded, we had a long
discussion on the subject and Amaury proposed some interesting patches
that we've been discussing and that will experience a few changes to
preserve performance before being merged, but we're getting close to
having them merged and backported now.

Cheers,