On 4/25/22 10:55, Shawn Heisey wrote:
I was testing with the master branch from https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy.git. Just pulled down the latest changes, built it, and installed it.  Now I am sometimes seeing different behavior on the large POST.  It will load a page quickly sometimes, returning to the same page with blank fields, just as it would when first going there.  Another time, apache returned a 504 error, which is very weird.  When haproxy got the 504, it sent its own error page.

I did a build and install this morning, a bunch of quic-related changes in that.  Now everything seems to be working on my paste site.  Large pastes work, and I can reload the page a ton of times without it hanging until browser restart.

I changed the URL of my paste website, and now that everything seems to be working with http3, it's still using http3:

https://stikked.elyograg.org/

Thanks,
Shawn