On 5/31/22 08:16, Amaury Denoyelle wrote:
Thanks for your continuing your journey on HTTP/3 :)

Yesterday I pulled down the haproxy 2.6 and quictls git repos. The branch for quictls was openssl-3.0.4+quic.  I built and installed quictls and then haproxy.

This combination is working better than previous combinations.  It does look like some of my sites are still having issues on http3, but roundcube webmail is working very well, and that was one of the sites where I had a LOT of trouble before.

A note for you, which you may already know:  If the openssl-3.0.5+quic branch of quictls is installed instead of earlier 3.0.x releases, then haproxy will not compile.

Thanks,
Shawn