On 6/3/22 06:47, Markus Rietzler wrote:
my build command was

make TARGET=linux-glibc USE_OPENSSL=1 SSL_INC=/opt/quictls/include SSL_LIB=/opt/quictls/lib64 LDFLAGS="-Wl,-rpath,/opt/quictls/lib64" ADDLIB="-lz -ldl" USE_ZLIB=1 USE_PCRE=1 USE_PCRE=yes USE_LUA=1 LUA_LIB_NAME=lua5.3  LUA_INC=/usr/include/lua5.3 ;

You will need to add USE_QUIC=1 to the build flags.  A small note: you have USE_PCRE twice.  IMHO, you should install PCRE2 and configure USE_PCRE2_JIT=1 instead.  The original PCRE library isn't being maintained, only version 2 will see bugfixes.

A word of warning that you would probably also get from the devs here:  HTTP3/QUIC support is still new and not entirely working. I have it configured and it only works correctly for VERY simple websites.  Any complex webapp I try it on will fail in some way, but if I disable HTTP3 and use HTTP2, it works.

Thanks,
Shawn