On Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 07:08:43AM -0600, Shawn Heisey wrote:
> [...]
> A word of warning that you would probably also get from the devs here:
> HTTP3/QUIC support is still new and not entirely working. I have it
> configured and it only works correctly for VERY simple websites.  Any
> complex webapp I try it on will fail in some way, but if I disable HTTP3 and
> use HTTP2, it works.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you and other QUIC enthusiast know that I
found a defect in haproxy QPACK implementation which prevented to
decrypt some headers. The fix has been merged and it helped greatly on
my test with a nextcloud instance.

Of course, I still have some other issues and unexpected behavior, but
if you have the time do not hesitate to test the development version and
give us your thoughts. As an alternative, we may probably emit soon a
2.6.1 with the first batch of QUIC issues resolved so far.

Amaury Denoyelle