Hi,   I have a problem to solve : I never paid attention to the fact HAProxy
(2.5.1-86b093a) did not return HTTP headers in the reponses, because there was
no complaints so far. But now we got one, because of an old application which
needs at least "Content-Type" as some tests are performed before generating the
content.   If the devs don't fix it, I will have to find a solution on the load
balancer side.   The LB is serving content from a Tomcat server, wich is
returning plenty of headers.   So is there a way to add them in the response,
like some "pass thru" ?   I was not able to find useful informations so far,
maybe because I don't know what concepts and directives are involved.   As a
very dumb and primitive test, I have added "http-response add-header
Content-Type 'text/html'" at both FE and BE level, but the header is still not
shown.   Thanks for any help.   Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr