Le 10/18/22 à 18:24, William Dauchy a écrit :
On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 4:15 PM Christopher Faulet <cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:
On all HTX versions, K/A and close modes are handled in the H1 multiplexer.
Thus, on these versions, http_reply_and_close() is only closing the stream. The
multiplexer is responsible to close the client connection or not.

ok, thanks for the details.

Note there is a case where the connection client may be closed. If the HAProxy
response is returned before the end of the request, the client connection is
closed. There is no (not yet) draining mode at the mux level.

That particular point is very interesting to me. Would you have a
pointer so that I can better understand where it is happening in the
code?

Of course: https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/src/mux_h1.c#L2172

--
Christopher Faulet