On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 12:14:15AM +0600, Илья Шипицин wrote:
> haproxy/vtest.yml at master · chipitsine/haproxy (github.com)
> <https://github.com/chipitsine/haproxy/blob/master/.github/workflows/vtest.yml#L28-L29>
>
> secret name can be arbitrary, for example "TOKEN".
> env variable is GITHUB_API_TOKEN

I passed some time doing tests and reading the github configuration, in
fact we don't need to generate a token ourselves and to add it to the
secret configuration.

Github has a GITHUB_TOKEN which is generated at the beginning of the job
and destroyed at the end, so I just add it in the environment as
recommended in the documentation.

https://docs.github.com/en/actions/security-guides/automatic-token-authentication#about-the-github_token-secret

So we can remove any token that was generated for this problem, it is
not useful.

William Lallemand