On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 9:32 AM Christopher Faulet <cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:
> Please find a new patch. It should be good ( or better at least :)

The provided patch resolves my scenario for both the gRPC
server-client as well as the Java client to nginx server. There is an
improvement for sure, and HTTP 200 OK is delivered to the client!
However, I want to bring attention that HAProxy consistently reports
connection state as SD-- (the TCP session was unexpectedly aborted by
the server, or the server explicitly refused it, in the DATA phase).
To me it sounds a bit confusing, as the server doesn't do anything
"unexpected" but HAProxy believes it did. Is this something that you
have ideas about, or if that's something that gets dealt with in a
separate patch?

Best regards,
Valters Jansons