Massimo,

Where / how do I start though?  Who do I get in touch with?  I have a few
more questions I'm documenting that I believe will come up often... and
would love to see the answers to them to alleviate frustration for others.
I looked on the site and didn't find any IRC channel info.. but maybe a
secret one exists somewhere?

Thanks in advance