smu johnson escribió:
Massimo,

Where / how do I start though?  Who do I get in touch with?  I have a few
more questions I'm documenting that I believe will come up often... and
would love to see the answers to them to alleviate frustration for others.
I looked on the site and didn't find any IRC channel info.. but maybe a
secret one exists somewhere?

There's no secret.
Harbour is not a commercial product and lacks people in charge of marketing documentation and tasks alike. However is a technically excelent compiler and a rock solid tool for business apps.
Please ask your questions here and we will try to answer them.
Maybe if we are lucky some of the developpers will pop in on some of them.

HTH
Angel