Hi Gilbert.

are present same functions to manage .ini files: HB_INI*
hb_IniRead()
hb_IniWrite()
hb_IniSetComment()

PROC MAIN()
  LOCAL cIniFile, hIni, v

  cIniFile := "test.ini"
  hIni := HB_IniRead( cIniFile )
  IF Empty( hIni )
     ? "Error: missing or wrong " + cIniFile
  ELSEIF ! "MAIN" $ hIni
     ? "Error: missing MAIN section in " + cIniFile
  ELSE
     FOR EACH v IN hIni[ "MAIN" ]
        ? v:__enumKey(), "=>", v
     NEXT