Przemek

Przemyslaw Czerpak-2 wrote:

> There is also yet another solution. You can create non HVM thread
> which will be used to create all windows and process their message
> queues. It will not make any other jobs so it will be always available
> and other threads which may call locking windows API function will
> not have to worry about deadlock because all locks used by window
> owner thread will be known. This also resolve the problem of
> automatic window refreshing.

All other solutions are too much and all GTs must have to be modified
to respect it. Non HVM thread creating windows and managing its message
loop appears to be the right solution. It will also open some interesting
possibilities. Can you guide me how this can be done? I will do all efforts
to materialize it.

I do not use hb_gtInfoEx() as it also has sweare implications. About to be
removed from the sources. You are right that this hack is dangerous.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi