Barry,

I'm not sure, I don't have telepathy help at hand, but

> function main
> tp_open( 1,, 9600, 8, "N", 1 )

tp_open( port, input-buffer size, output-buffer size, speed...

so it lacks a comma and as such 9600 is not port speed and all the other
parameters are wrong as well.

But, I have to check with the help and the source which I don't have here.

best regards.

Maurilio.